The ICT Department of Uganda Institute of Information and Communications Technology [UICT] offers Diploma and Certificate Programs in ICT and Engineering disciplines. All the Programs shall be completed under a semester system [two years each of two semesters].
The students shall cover theoretical and practical concepts. The programs shall consist of lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, laboratory practical*, student projects*, internship/industrial training*, and study visits/field tours*. Internship/industrial training shall cater for on-job training to increase employability for students to become job ready and get best placements in industry.
ICT Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Information Technology in Science [DITS]
- Diploma in Information Technology in Business [DITB]
- Diploma in Multimedia Technology [DMT]
- Diploma in Computer Technology [DCT]
Engineering Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering [DTE]
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering [DEEE]