The Principal is the chief executive of the Institute. He/she gives strategic direction; and administrative and academic leadership at the Institute; and is therefore responsible for:
• Corporate Governance and Management
• Financial management, and control
• Publicity, promotion and public relations
• External liaison
• Overseeing Quality Assurance
Being responsible for Corporate Governance at the Institute, the Principal ensures that the Institute’s Governing Council functions in accordance with the legal provisions governing public tertiary institutions in Uganda, and that whatever is done at the Institute complies with the law at all times.
It is the Principal’s responsibility to ensure that all staff and students of the Institute exhibit a high level of integrity; and that the Institute promotes zero tolerance for all corruption tendencies.
Principal's Office Staff
1. Ag. Principal Mr.Justine Ocitti 0312165102
2. Ag. Deputy Principal Ms. Irene Nakiyimba 0312165107
3. Personal Secretary Ms. Dorothy Namukwaya Sserwadda 0312165101
4. Ag. Systems Administrator Mr. Robert Barigye 0312165142
5. IT Technician Mr. Anthony Kimbugwe 0312165143
6. Driver Mr. Vincent Majugu 0312165101