The Management department offers the following Diploma programs:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Human Resource Management
3. Diploma in Project Planning and Management
4. Diploma in Records & Archives Management
5. Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
6. Diploma in Accounting and Finance
These programs are for a duration of two academics years (each academic year has 2 semesters). Courses in diploma programs are classified as either core or elective.
A Core course is one that must be registered for and passed (pass mark is 50%) by a student to obtain a diploma.
An elective course is one that may be taken to make up the minimum credit unit requirement for graduation in the diploma program.
The department also offers the following certificate courses:
1. Certificate in Business and Management Studies
2. Certificate in Library and Information Science