The Management department offers the following Diploma programs:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Human Resource Management
3. Diploma in Project Planning and Management
4. Diploma in Records & Archives Management
5. Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
6. Diploma in Accounting and Finance
These programs are for a duration of two academics years (each academic year has 2 semesters). Courses in diploma programs are classified as either core or elective.
A Core course is one that must be registered for and passed (pass mark is 50%) by a student to obtain a diploma.
An elective course is one that may be taken to make up the minimum credit unit requirement for graduation in the diploma program.
The department also offers the following certificate courses:
1. Certificate in Business and Management Studies
2. Certificate in Library and Information Science
Management Department Staff
1. HOD Management Mr. Sylvester Sennabulya 0312165112
2. Lecturer Mgt Mr. Bwengye Micheal 0312165118
3. Lecturer Mgt Mr. Paul Wasotsi 0312165116
4. Ast. Lecturer Mgt Mr. Joseph Ochom 0312165135
5. Ast. Lecturer Mgt Mr. Opar Lakwit 0312165135
6. Ast. Lecturer Mgt Mr. Israel Turyasingura 0312165138
7. Secretary Mgt Ms. Allen Asiimwe 0312165111