ACADEMIC REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT
The Department of the Academic Registrar derives its mandate from the University and other Tertiary Institutions’ Act 2001. The department is headed by the Academic Registrar.
Role of the Department
The role of the department of the Academic Registrar is to coordinate academic matters in the Institute namely: Curriculum Design and Implementation, Admissions, Implementation of Rules and Regulations of the Institute, Academic Ceremonies and Staff Welfare, Examinations, Scholarship awards. The department is also responsible for quality assurance of the Institute’s academic programmes.
Acadamic Registrar's Department Staff
1. Acadamic Registrar (AR) Mrs. Rosemary Odongo 0312165105
2. Assistant AR Mr. Alex Mwangu 0312165108
3. Admin Officer AR Mr. Moses Mugenyi 0312165106
4. Secretary AR Ms. Agnes Nanziri 0312165104
5. Records Officer Ms. Petua Wegosasa 0312165106