The Management department offers the following Diploma programs:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Human Resource Management
3. Diploma in Project Planning and Management
4. Diploma in Records & Archives Management
5. Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
6. Diploma in Accounting and Finance
These programs are for a duration of two academics years (each academic year has 2 semesters). Courses in diploma programs are classified as either core or elective.
No doubt, communication services are in an ever increasing demand owing to the fast changing trend of ICT technologies, the need for technicians qualified in installing, designing, assembling, and management of computer equipment and computer systems operating and maintaining the networks is inevitable.
UICT endeavours to meet this demand through training technicians to acquire the knowledge and skills that will enable them meet the service demands of the modern ICT industry.
UICT will be having joint training with AFRALTI, please find attached the short courses we intend to carry out soon.
The Department of Networks