- Pick an application form from the Academic Registrar’s office or download it here
- Fill the form
- Pay application fee (fee appears on the application form) in Stanbic bank using a pay slip in the names of Uganda Institute of Information and Communications Technology (A/C No: 9030005844494)
- Attach your pay slip and photocopies for your academic documents on the form and submit in the academic Registrars Office.
- Wait for your admission letter.
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the total fees.
- Go to the Bursar for verification of your payments.
- Go to The Academic Registrar’s office for Verification of your documents.
NB: Verification of documents:
The student is expected to report to the Administrative Officer (Academic) or an officer in-charge with the following:
An identity card, 5 passport size photograph, original and a photocopy of the: admission letter, certificate/result-slips, and a verified bank pay slip indicating payment of fees.
- The student will then be issued Registration form to be filled by the student and verify the authenticity of the documents tendered for admission. The student shall attach a passport size photograph to the enrolment form.
- The student’s file shall contain a Registration form, a copy of the admission letter, certificate/result slip, bank–slip/receipt indicating payment of fees in that order from top to bottom.
- Upon verification of the students’ documents and checking for completeness, the documents will be filed and pass on the file to the Academic Registrar for signing and stamping.
Registration with the Academic Registrar:
The Academic Registrar will endorse the student’s registration only if the student has paid half the fees payable for the Semester.
After the above process the student should pick his/her originals for the Academic Registrar’s Office and also take a passport photograph.
Any Student who will not have registered according to the Registration Timetable shall be deemed to have declined the offer of a place at the Institute.